by Nathalie Azoulai
Lying around the pool, two friends are chatting or maybe arguing.
- What's wrong with you, darling?
- Come on, don't fool me, Audrey.
-My life is a mess.
- You are gorgeous, everybody wants you, you're happily married. What are you talking about?
- You know I wanted to be a ballet dancer…
- You did much better, you are a great movie star.
- My dad used to call me "monkey puzzle" and Cristobal put me off.
- You know what? You are just a spoiled Hollywood brat.
- Remember I will always be a starving Dutch child.
- Would it soothe you to hear that I'd like to create a perfume for you.
- Don't you dare… je vous l'interdis!
- It sounds great: L'Interdit by Givenchy.